Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Where is your evidence that the Club dump thousands of ticketdnon touts sites. It might be true or it might be lies.

Everyone supports the club how they choose. If everyone sang up who could and bothered to learn the words of newer songs, the Etihad would be rocking.

A summary of this thread could be, excuses first, atmosphere second.
But that’s part of the problem. The new songs are only sung by the cool kids and nobody else knows the words. Just sing the greatest hits each week and people might actually join in. As for evidence about the club dumping tickets on tout sites, then Google is your friend. There are thousands of tickets available for every game on those sites. Support and back up the club by all means, but defending the indefensible isn’t a good look.

Much better atmosphere today. Times when the game was a little flat, atmosphere lifted the players without a doubt. KDB reception was amazing, not on King Colin levels, but not far off. The tide has turned. Players coming back. Be afraid rest of the premier league, be very afraid. CTID
I was at King Colin’s comeback ,and honestly, I’d have to respectfully disagree with you. Kevs reception was wonderful today, but I’ve never heard anything like it when Colin the King came on.

Had to watch it on one of those streams and the atmosphere was fucking amazing. Disappointed I couldn't make it but felt like I was there watching that with the noise the fans made. Everyone who attended today and added to that atmosphere, well done. It came across on TV/stream as an incredible atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.