PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He's re-posted his thread from the other day that was commented on here. He got his facts wrong again in that thread.

He's now added the Braham Diaz story with email AND goes on to invite whistleblowers from City emploeyees.

View attachment 104450
He’s obsessed and, by all accounts, untouchable due to his fragile mental health.

Out of all our (many) detractors he is the most desperate to see us get absolutely destroyed.

Not for me, firstly if it was Sir Jim it wouldn’t be viewed with suspicion. Also it is unsure how Mansour did it, as owner of City he put in equity in the form of a Directors loan knowing the business was due a chunk of money later. This must happen in a lot of businesses.

If he paid it on behalf of Esihlat and they paid him back, that would be a bit more unusual.

Ultimately if the money has been paid by Esihlat, it could not be equity designed as sponsorship.

The documents filed at CAS show the money due from Etisalat (for the period under review) was paid by ADUG and then reimbursed to ADUG by Etisalat.

They also explain why.

He’s obsessed and, by all accounts, untouchable due to his fragile mental health.
With good reason in my mind, he’s a ‘no mark’ with mental health issues, but still ‘there’ enough to know that the club going after him would give him what he wanted etc etc, let’s just ignore him and not make him into a potential Martyr.

A bit of both i suppose but honestly, the general response i get from most fans is that we are cheating cunts.
Even fans of lower league sides gnash their teeth about our FFP issues, it's way more than just the likes of Liverpool, Utd or Arsenal fans being jealous.
Most of the time i just laugh it all off but now & again i end up losing my head over it and tell them to fuck off ha.
Not many want to talk football anymore, it's all about these fucking charges
ask them to explain why city are "cheats", did we claim £50m for digging a hole to escape FFP? The real cheats are Liverpool, Arsenal etc trying to block competition - scheming and coercing behind the scene- plus obviously being cheating cunts on the pitch. As for the Villa fan, fucking laugh at the **** - ask him if he was one of the lonely souls who turned up to fa cup game v city the other year when there were more city fans than villa in villa park. Don't think i would last long in your work!

With good reason in my mind, he’s a ‘no mark’ with mental health issues, but still ‘there’ enough to know that the club going after him would give him what he wanted etc etc, let’s just ignore him and not make him into a potential Martyr.
Unsurprisingly the Dippers mob view him as the second coming.

If Jordan wants to accuse the Executives involved in our situation he needs to be very careful because he could be in deep shit coming out with false statements, I’m no expert but to take the stance he has surely has to put him at risk of at least a Civil action of defamation. I’d piss myself if he was ordered to cough up his last few million, wanker.
People like Jordan should be made an example of after this is concluded, City deserve credit not snide remarks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.