PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Jordan on talksport now saying 'I believe there is a case to answer' but that City will probably get away with it as there are to many 'powerfull entities, and 'vested interests' for us to be found guilty.

He's changed hus tune since yesterday.
said it all along, that will be the rhetoric, not guilty for reasons other than being completely innocent, the pl get to save face, the red tops get to do the pathetic reputational damage that they sought while appeasing their fans that the reason they arent winning is not because they are poorly managed but because city are cheats, we laugh and carry on.

Jordan on talksport now saying 'I believe there is a case to answer' but that City will probably get away with it as there are to many 'powerfull entities, and 'vested interests' for us to be found guilty.

Pretty much ever club would have a case to answer if they scrutinised their accounts like they do ours.

New development now recruitment of Brahm at Madrid is surfacing again and Harris is getting our stuff to anon to share stories to pretty much start new narrative from looks of it to get us ban like Chelsea did…

I feel sick of this guy fr.

Attachments

• IMG_3157.png
    IMG_3157.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 273
  • IMG_3158.png
    IMG_3158.png
    491.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_3158.png
    IMG_3158.png
    491.2 KB · Views: 270

I just listened to it. He seems to have learnt something from Stefan and today his tune has changed to "we're guilty but our finances will get us out of it". He is preparing to be right, like he always does.

These experts, these people/pundits who consider themselves a step above other reporters, the Simon Stones, the Jordans, Henry Winters.. These are the ones I expect to give a fair and TRIBALISM free reporting but they have shown their true colours by joining in. They are charlatans, and City fans are extreme;y angry towards those more than any of the other poisonous reporters. They have just joined in with the bias and hate against us.

They're just the same as the gutter hacks except they use longer words.

New development now recruitment of Brahm at Madrid is surfacing again and Harris is getting our stuff to anon to share stories to pretty much start new narrative from looks of it to get us ban like Chelsea did…

I feel sick of this guy fr.
He will get his head kicked in with that short of shite. Thats quite personal when it comes to City fans.

If the PL fails to prove their case, could there be a call for Richard Masters to publicly state why he pursued this line of action despite having little to no new evidence?
In other words, was undue pressure put on the PL to proceed with these charges?
If yes, then by whom?
No chance , itll be “we believed we had sufficient evidence… blah blah”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.