Istanbul CL Final chaos | City Matters statement (p 133)

On 11 June after the game, I received an email from UEFA Champions League Ticketing headed up “We Want to Hear From You” “Dear Football Fan” basically requesting that you take a survey about your experience.
i didn’t do the survey as I knew my concerns wouldn’t go anywhere.
i instead emailed hospitality@uefa.ch directly to outline my personal experiences in different aspects of the day. I suffered facial and leg injuries in the Fan Zone and I requested Health & Safety Accident Reporting.
i received an acknowledgement the next day saying they would come back to me.
I emailed them constantly for an update throughout June/July/August with no reply. Alex from CM took over from there and included it partially in his report.
in December I received an email from the ticketing department asking
if my problem reported to them had been handled
”Good Satisfied”. “Bad not satisfied” I obvs clicked Bad
not had a response !!
If you are still aggrieved, if you have time you could send an email
to hospitality@UEFA.ch
or info@ticketing.uefa.com

Two hours? Wow you were one of the lucky ones. I agree though it was fabulous to be there. But the way we were treated was utterly dreadful. Shame City won't fight this for us.
What do you want the Club to do to fight it out of interest?

The club go above and beyond constantly for us these days, yet people still moan! FFS there is even a thread about the amount of time it took to deliver the FREE commemorative medals to us fans!

no moaning when the club paid for us all to fly to Porto for free for the Chelsea final though was there?

What a cuntish thing to say.
How is that Cuntish? We did all get to see what we went for.

I was fully aware of Turkish footballs reputation when I booked to go, we fucking won the Treble and all got home!

ENJOY!

How is that Cuntish? We did all get to see what we went for.

I was fully aware of Turkish footballs reputation when I booked to go, we fucking won the Treble and all got home!

ENJOY!
As with the majority of our support, I was very aware of the reputation of Turkish football and trust me, I did ENJOY the best footballing experience of my life.

What I wasn't prepared for was for OUR club to refuse to stand by its own supporters and simply call out the very real problems, mostly suffered by older, less able & wheelchair bound City fans.

It really is that simple.

So yes, I stand by my appraisal of cuntish, with fucking brass knobs on.

What do you want the Club to do to fight it out of interest?

The club go above and beyond constantly for us these days, yet people still moan! FFS there is even a thread about the amount of time it took to deliver the FREE commemorative medals to us fans!

no moaning when the club paid for us all to fly to Porto for free for the Chelsea final though was there?

That is the thing the vast majority of fans want very little. Just the club to make a public statement about how fans were treated and an acceptance of what people went through.

Nothing will ever change if wrongdoing, incompetency does not get called out. Saying nothing just means future fanbases will go through the same thing, until eventually something more serious will transpire.

That is the thing the vast majority of fans want very little. Just the club to make a public statement about how fans were treated and an acceptance of what people went through.

Nothing will ever change if wrongdoing, incompetency does not get called out. Saying nothing just means future fanbases will go through the same thing, until eventually something more serious will transpire.
And we all know which fanbase it will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.