Pep documentary on BBC

In Pep’s first season after the FA Cup semi final where we lost to the Tarquins (perfectly legal goal chalked off) it was kicking off on the Stairwell at Wembley walking to the exit.

One of the saddest things I’ve seen in football, blue on blue, I often think what the fans who slagged Pep off that day are thinking now, Pep had only been at the club for 9 months and some wanted him gone, shame on you.
The problem is after bad defeats we can all be kneejerk, I have in the past with regards to some of Peps more baffling decisions but then you hold your hands and admit you were a dick for thinking like that.

Not those lads battling on the stairwell at Wembley, a lot of shouting and singing about Pep getting sacked which led to fisticuffs.

I’ve not seen the doc yet but apparently there are “fans” wanting him gone on the programme in Pep’s first season. So, you may not know anyone but believe me I saw and heard it.
Sorry mate, I wasn't denying what you saw of course. I was just saying that there weren't many dissenters. I remember some on here though so of course they existed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.