Pep documentary on BBC

Amazing how the Cruyff influence played a part from being a kid and is still there today.
In the City part Natalie Pike and Noel came across brilliantly.
Superb documentary.
Imagine if a beautiful, intelligent woman with bags if personality was a United fan (difficult I know)
- would be on everything.

In Pep’s first season after the FA Cup semi final where we lost to the Tarquins (perfectly legal goal chalked off) it was kicking off on the Stairwell at Wembley walking to the exit.

One of the saddest things I’ve seen in football, blue on blue, I often think what the fans who slagged Pep off that day are thinking now, Pep had only been at the club for 9 months and some wanted him gone, shame on you.
I honestly never met a blue who wanted him gone. Everyone I know saw enough in that first season to know he would deliver for us.

I honestly never met a blue who wanted him gone. Everyone I know saw enough in that first season to know he would deliver for us.
Not those lads battling on the stairwell at Wembley, a lot of shouting and singing about Pep getting sacked which led to fisticuffs.

I’ve not seen the doc yet but apparently there are “fans” wanting him gone on the programme in Pep’s first season. So, you may not know anyone but believe me I saw and heard it.

I had a bloke sat behind me for Pep's first 3 seasons who was slagging him off (+Soriano, +Txiki) calling him fraud. Watched city for 40+ year and first time I wanted to hound out a fellow supporter, season 4 new person behind me who's a brilliant blue.

Subsequently found out the original bloke had a reputation for being a tosser, especially when fuelled with beers.

I had a bloke sat behind me for Pep's first 3 seasons who was slagging him off (+Soriano, +Txiki) calling him fraud. Watched city for 40+ year and first time I wanted to hound out a fellow supporter, season 4 new person behind me who's a brilliant blue.

Subsequently found out the original bloke had a reputation for being a tosser, especially when fuelled with beers.
I can only apologise.

Scary thought that he's going to leave one day, don't really see how we can stay at the same level. Fuck knows who would replace him

Scary thought that he's going to leave one day, don't really see how we can stay at the same level. Fuck knows who would replace him
It will be our Fergie moment for sure, hopefully we will manage it better than them and the drop off won't be as bad or as long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.