Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to score 3 unless you are your usual incompetent selves at our place. We have our reserve goalkeeper and we our tactics are to effectively play only two at the back. You have a chance.

Your problem is I think we will score 4.
Strange question, but have you any connection to Jack Pitt Brooke? your username has the same opening sequence of letters. He wrote a very good Manchester City blog called 'The Lonesome Death Of Roy Carroll' many years ago, but all his family supported Spurs and he now writes professionally about them.

You know what to do ...TV on 1 minute before kick off.

It's like talkragshite, if you get annoyed don't put yourself in the position.
Spot on. I'll be giving the pre match guff a huge swerve. As for Talksport, it's a weird phenomenon. People slag it off, yet come the following day, they're all tuned in to it again.

KDB to start and Haaland to come on with 20 to see out the game and get some minutes, don’t do predictions apart from one team will win, one will lose or we go to a replay.

KDB to start and Haaland to come on with 20 to see out the game and get some minutes, don’t do predictions apart from one team will win, one will lose or we go to a replay.
Your prediction of Kev starting is way off imo, he said himself he could only do 25 mins full pelt at this stage of his recovery.. He will be on the bench and be on in the last 25 if needed..

That’s my prediction anyway..!!

Your prediction of Kev starting is way off imo, he said himself he could only do 25 mins full pelt at this stage of his recovery.. He will be on the bench and be on in the last 25 if needed..

That’s my prediction anyway..!!
probably correct but pep did see he was ready to do 90 mins in the presser yest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.