Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely need to score cos I know spurs most certainly will.

You are going to score 3 unless you are your usual incompetent selves at our place. We have our reserve goalkeeper and we our tactics are to effectively play only two at the back. You have a chance.

Your problem is I think we will score 4.

You are going to score 3 unless you are your usual incompetent selves at our place. We have our reserve goalkeeper and we our tactics are to effectively play only two at the back. You have a chance.

half a good season and you dont half get giddy dont u, theres a good chance you may win but lets be honest, at our place when we were in the middle of a bad patch, haaland missed two open nets and you got one of the dodgiest decisions i have ever seen, you're having a good season but dont get ahead of yourself.

Cocky ****. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.