PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's interesting with supposed financial fair play or profit and sustainability - the fact that the PL are looking to change it again suggests to me they have been travelling in unchartered waters and have been making things up as they have gone along with the input from the sad clubs who used to win all the time. The attempt to block player loans from sister clubs was another example of making things up depending on the mood music coming from the sad clubs who used to win all the time. And whatever happened to Project Big Picture that was apparently concocted by 2 sad clubs that used to win all the time...Man United and Liverpool? Plus, didn't the same 2 sad clubs that used to win all the time have a say in Ricky Disasters appointment? Also, the Chair of the PL supports Stretford Rangers. We already know all this, but it's just worth remembering the political dynamics driving the PL and UEFA. We need some political allies in the football structure in England and Europe and some balanced advocates in the media. For all the great work done by Khaldoon et al, having friends in the right places may have prevented the need to provide irrefutable evidence again to head off another stupid witch hunt. Maybe they've tried and bumped into a closed shop run by the sad clubs that used to win all the time. I don't know, but buying a few media outlets will help. I don't read the Torygraph, but getting a grip of that media group will help to stop some of the poison. Come on City! Kick against the pricks!

It's not all Palace fans to be fair. It was their Holmesdale Fanatics Ultras lot who came up with that banner. The HF should just stick to improving the atmosphere at Selhurst Park because they come across as utter dickheads in pretty much everything else they do. Some of the highlights include nicking flags and banners off Leicester but waiting until the King Power had emptied before doing it because they didn't have the balls to confront Leicester fans and rob them that way, and turning up at The Tollgate before an away game at United and claiming a result despite getting battered and chased off a load of scarfers. Oh, and not forgetting turning up for an away game at Brighton without tickets and storming the turnstiles which resulted in genuine ticket-holding Palace fans being locked out of the ground.
I know those clowns are a breed apart from most Palace fans but I have been to Selhurst many times and don't support those people who claim it is a good atmosphere there. A few flags and robotic chanting doesn't do it for me. In fact I think their ultras have turned their club into a laughing stock off the pitch (as well as on it).

I cant take 5 minutes of that twat. What did he say that wasnt bollocks?
All it was is that the PL are discussing whether to change the P&S £105m loss over three years to a 70% of T/O maximum spend on player recruitment, agent fees and wages, which will bring it in line with UEFA's current regulations

So why did scruffy Jim the new owner of the worlds most indebted club go to see the Lord mayor of Greater Manchester ?

It transpires he went seeking support for a few billion quid of UK tax payer money to pay for a new 100,000 capacity super swamp. That takes some brass neck from a tax exile who left the UK years ago for permanent residence in Monaco. But the genius idea that none could foresee, it would be called the "Wembley of the North". The absurdity of a club that has done its upmost to stop investors into any other club now has the slight problem of being £1.5b in debt and needing another £3b to re-build the swamp. But wait there's more, the new Wembley would include cinemas, restaurants and 'other' leisure facilities. That should be a really interesting business case, unless I'm mistaken I'm sure there is something similar about half a mile down the road, I think its called the Trafford Centre.

It's interesting with supposed financial fair play or profit and sustainability - the fact that the PL are looking to change it again suggests to me they have been travelling in unchartered waters and have been making things up as they have gone along with the input from the sad clubs who used to win all the time. The attempt to block player loans from sister clubs was another example of making things up depending on the mood music coming from the sad clubs who used to win all the time. And whatever happened to Project Big Picture that was apparently concocted by 2 sad clubs that used to win all the time...Man United and Liverpool? Plus, didn't the same 2 sad clubs that used to win all the time have a say in Ricky Disasters appointment? Also, the Chair of the PL supports Stretford Rangers. We already know all this, but it's just worth remembering the political dynamics driving the PL and UEFA. We need some political allies in the football structure in England and Europe and some balanced advocates in the media. For all the great work done by Khaldoon et al, having friends in the right places may have prevented the need to provide irrefutable evidence again to head off another stupid witch hunt. Maybe they've tried and bumped into a closed shop run by the sad clubs that used to win all the time. I don't know, but buying a few media outlets will help. I don't read the Torygraph, but getting a grip of that media group will help to stop some of the poison. Come on City! Kick against the pricks!
Great Post

Reactions: Bez
thats why they dont want an independent regulator, they get government backed independent regulator then all of a sudden your little football friends dont help you so much anymore and city have all the friends in the all right places because of the amount of investment from the region of our owners, they know this and are pathetically trying to halt progress to suit their own ends

All it was is that the PL are discussing whether to change the P&S £105m loss over three years to a 70% of T/O maximum spend on player recruitment, agent fees and wages, which will bring it in line with UEFA's current regulations
Thx.

I wonder how Everton would have done under those rules in the past few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.