PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well I am totally tribalist to the extent that I rarely watch or go to matches that don't involve City. I don't particularly give a fuck what other fans think as I only discuss football with a very limited circle or on here. Somebody described recently the eternal feeling of 93.20 as something that never be erased regardless of what punishment we might receive. I accept draconian punishment would have consequences but what others think of our success or failure is irrelevant.
This is so true, could not give a flying fu&k what others outside of City think of our success or how we got there. Only joy i get out of it is how much it winds them up but as for what they our the clowns in the media or those sad freaks on youtude think, could not careless.

I had a drunken banter chat in a curry house last night with a mate who supports United. My mate brought up 115. During the chat I asked him to name and explain just 1 of the 115 charges. He couldn’t. End of the 115 banter chat.
Mate, they are just hoping and praying something sticks....they are generally clueless

I had a drunken banter chat in a curry house last night with a mate who supports United. My mate brought up 115. During the chat I asked him to name and explain just 1 of the 115 charges. He couldn’t. End of the 115 banter chat.

It's not even 115. I don't know where that number has come from but it's the wrong amount. You can argue less or more but not that many.

The fact that every single newspaper, pundit, influencer, and twat in the pub regurgitates 115 tells you how poorly its understood and how many people are reading the newspaper and believing they're informed.

It's not even 115. I don't know where that number has come from but it's the wrong amount. You can argue less or more but not that many.

The fact that every single newspaper, pundit, influencer, and twat in the pub regurgitates 115 tells you how poorly its understood and how many people are reading the newspaper and believing they're informed.

It's 129/130

It came from the Premier Leagues initial Statement. The one they cocked up!! But it stuck with the idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.