PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The red tops shifting the goalposts yet again. Scummy fucks

Back to the future???

Does it mean though, that this “shifting of the goalposts“ will actually help us as we’re the most successful club in the league re turnover?

If so, I guess it won’t get through the voting process :) :)

This is epic to listen to:

He might need 115 blood pressure pills!

If it was a fan of any club other than Liverpool, United or Arsenal, then the rant would be possibly understandable (even more so, not being a scouse whine!), but any rant like that by fans of those 3 clubs is purely hypocritical jealousy with a large dose of ‘I know nothing of my own clubs history’ saltiness thrown in.

Last edited:
Back to the future???

Does it mean though, that this “shifting of the goalposts“ will actually help us as we’re the most successful club in the league re turnover?

I think they’re going to be caught between a rock and a hard place with this one!How to help the contenders but also hinder City can’t be that easy!?

Reactions: CC1
Back to the future???

Whatever is voted through will benefit us now we have the biggest turnover.

The worst thing that could happen is FFP/PSR/whatever 3 letter acronym is next is scrapped.

The worst thing that could happen is FFP/PSR/whatever 3 letter acronym is next is scrapped.
I’ve previously commented on that happening… it will be framed in the media as ‘City broke the spirit of these rules, making them worthless’, when the reality is ‘the rules are now hurting the cartel clubs, so they will be removed’

Back to the future???

The dilemma for them will be do they acknowledge they are fucked as far as we are concerned, so is it in their interests to limit the damage to one of them missing out of champs league each season to firmly close the door on Newcastle or any other decent investor in the future whereby 2+ of them could be missing out each season.

I’ve previously commented on that happening… it will be framed in the media as ‘City broke the spirit of these rules, making them worthless’, when the reality is ‘the rules are now hurting the cartel clubs, so they will be removed’
In reality, whilst we have Khaldoon et al in charge, there‘s no regulations that will help others.

No rules at all on spending and the rags would be totally screwed now they’ve got scruffy Jim. Other clubs could be bought by billionaires and blow them out of any relevance they might have left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.