New Music - 2024

You know what, that's exactly what I thought re wet leg and this band.
I'm not even sure they will get nominated tbh, there's so much good stuff around and coming out, this will get forgotten I think

So far this year and tail end of last it has been very female-led band dominated. And many I would argue are stronger than Dinner.

19/01 Saxon - Hell, Fire And Damnation
19/01 Vemod - The Deepening
26/01 Blood Red Throne - Nonagon
16/02 Ihsahn - Ihsahn
23/02 Borknagar - Fall
23/02 Job for a Cowboy - Moon Healer
1/03 Bruce Dickinson - The Manrake Project
8/03 Sonata Arctica - Clear Cold Beyond
15/03 Dragonforce - Wasp Speed Horrors
15/03 Necrophopic - In The Twilingt Grey
15/03 Aborted - Vault of Horrors
22/03 Leaving Eyes - Myths of Fate
22/03 Hamferð - Men Guðs Hond Er Sterk
22/03 Khold - Du Dømmer til Død

19/01 Saxon - Hell, Fire And Damnation
19/01 Vemod - The Deepening
26/01 Blood Red Throne - Nonagon
16/02 Ihsahn - Ihsahn
23/02 Borknagar - Fall
23/02 Job for a Cowboy - Moon Healer
1/03 Bruce Dickinson - The Manrake Project
8/03 Sonata Arctica - Clear Cold Beyond
15/03 Dragonforce - Wasp Speed Horrors
15/03 Necrophopic - In The Twilingt Grey
15/03 Aborted - Vault of Horrors
22/03 Leaving Eyes - Myths of Fate
22/03 Hamferð - Men Guðs Hond Er Sterk
22/03 Khold - Du Dømmer til Død

The playlist thread is the second on the left pal.

Anyone else disappointed with the album after hearing this great song?
I just found it a bit boring.
Didn't expect it to be so, but hey ho

Yeah, it's not awful or anything and it might be a grower but I was surprised how derivative large chunks of it sounds relative to the acclaim and hype they been getting.

Yeah, it's not awful or anything and it might be a grower but I was surprised how derivative large chunks of it sounds relative to the acclaim and hype they been getting.
I gave the Last Dinner Party album a second, more attentive, listen on Tidal and it impressed me more, though still as you say derivative. They've sold out nearly all of their tour dates this year.

Thought my days of actively looking forward to an album release were gone but quite excited to hear both Idles and Yard Act. Bastards had better not mess it up:-)

I gave the Last Dinner Party album a second, more attentive, listen on Tidal and it impressed me more, though still as you say derivative. They've sold out nearly all of their tour dates this year.

Apparently they were selling out reasonable size gigs on the back of 9 minutes of released music. Fair play to Island's marketing team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.