PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No risk to me mate, just an interesting snippet from a source at a club I would have expected to be talking up our demise and guilt.

I still expect it to go to tribunal, even if have started to read from others it could collapse beforehand?
Like I say, I don't doubt that you are reporting in good faith.

I would never ask you to reveal your sources but can you please just clarify:

A) You heard it directly from the source at another club (I wasn't sure if it came through a third party); and

B) Where have you read from others that it could collapse before tribunal (by that, I assume you mean the IC hearing)?

Thanks.

There were rumours 3 or 4 weeks across most media outlets that City might get away with it.
People in the know are finding out info from their various sources and if they are right things are beginning to unravel for the accusers.
It very easy to throw accusations around the hard bit is having the evidence to prove them.
It appears that the chickens maybe coming home to roost .

Like I say, I don't doubt that you are reporting in good faith.

I would never ask you to reveal your sources but can you please just clarify:

A) You heard it directly from the source at another club (I wasn't sure if it came through a third party); and

B) Where have you read from others that it could collapse before tribunal (by that, I assume you mean the IC hearing)?

Thanks.

Correct. Directly from a source at another Club. They expressed their personal opinion on the outcome also.

The Club isn't a million miles away.

Read a few commentaries recently suggesting it is on the verge of collapse and might not even reach the big day.

I doubt that very much!

Correct. Directly from a source at another Club. They expressed their personal opinion on the outcome also.

Read a few commentaries recently suggesting it is on the verge of collapse and might not even reach the big day.

I doubt that very much!

Now that would be funny

How the process is going is very different to how the substantive issues are being addressed. You're quite right to suggest that there is a submissions process but I still need some convincing that the PL have been told that their evidence is a "concern" and that City's evidence weakens the PL's position further. On top of that, you have another club supposedly aware of the negative dialogue between the IC and PL. Whilst I hope that this is all true, I cannot yet lend much weight to what is essentially a Twitter rumour that has been picked up by nobody else.
My post was specifically about both the PL & the club being fully aware of how things are going based on both parties submitting information and also based on what further information/clarification is being requested by the panel. It wasn't actually about the post on X

I'm not saying Tolmie is wrong but he's taking a risk in posting this information. A lot of people will be getting their hopes up now. This needs to be rock-solid.
Unless the PL have new evidence surely the tribunal is going to have to say there is no evidence in the same way that CAS did on the key charges relating to club finances. If the 115 charges issued by the PL was more an attempt to derail City, as opposed to being based on substantive evidence, then the IC can only conclude in this regard. Let's hope this shitshow gets concluded sooner than we all expect. Here's hoping.

I doubt that very much!
Thanks for that, I appreciate you sharing and taking the time to respond.

No risk to me mate, just an interesting snippet from a source at a club I would have expected to be talking up our demise and guilt.

I still expect it to go to tribunal, even if have started to read from others it could collapse beforehand?

For me, if as Kaldhoon says we have irrefutable proof of our innocence, we need a strong statement from either the tribunal, or the premier league if they want an early end to proceedings. That there is absolutely no proof we broke any rules or cheated in any shape or form. That these allegations appear to have been driven by rivals out to smear our reputation and stall our progress. Manchester City football club are completely exonerated and leave without one stain on their character and integrity.

Has something negative happened with regards this today?
The reason I ask is there seems to be a new influx of ‘City will get this punishment’ or a ‘a date has been set’ all over social media.
I ain’t giving their click bait shite the click they desire to find out.
Easy and safer to ask on here, that way I get the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.