Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad feeling about this.
Palmer, Sterling and Nkunku will cause us problems. Nkunku likes it at the Etihad. He scored a hat trick when he played for Liepzig.
3-3 I reckon.

I like to think that whenever Chelsea play like they do vs one of the current top 4 away, we will beat them convincingly.
It’ll be a different game to the one in London. Of that I am certain.

Last edited:
Looking at their recent results in the PL, Liverpool battered them, they lost to Wolves at home by 2 goals, and won at Crystal Palace. Hardly a top side. If we play at our "normal" level, we will win in a comfortable fashion. Simple as that.

Bad feeling about this.
Palmer, Sterling and Nkunku will cause us problems. Nkunku likes it at the Etihad. He scored a hat trick when he played for Liepzig.
3-3 I reckon.
Sometimes mid or lower tbale teams get a result but I never feel before a game they will and I don't see why anyone would feel this mid table team will get a result against us.

A mate of mine is taking his nephew to his first match today, he wants to give him the full matchday experience.

Anyone know what time the team bus arrives at the stadium?

Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.