Chelsea (H) - Sat 17th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad feeling about this.
Palmer, Sterling and Nkunku will cause us problems. Nkunku likes it at the Etihad. He scored a hat trick when he played for Liepzig.
3-3 I reckon.
That was Liepzig, this Chelsea team are shit

Put my usual bet on 3.1 City same bet for every game.lost count of how many times we've by that scoreline this season

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the Southern Softies who aspire to our crown, silly klutz. Especially the biased, know nothing stupid fools in the media. Especially the Specsavers needing, idiotic, half witted, asinine officials who think they will grind us down. Nincompoops, do you not know who we are? We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Come on John Boy don’t get injured. :-)

Toughest game of the season so far. Chelsea will start their push for a CL place today. Palmer and Sterling will be right up for it and as Blues we know Raheem turns up big time against his previous clubs. We're still finding our way against the 'big six'.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move onto the next game.
You'd take a point against 10th place Chelsea at home whilst we're gearing up for a title race?

Hope Alvarez doesn't start. Loses the ball too much and leaves us exposed on the counter. He cost us against spurs and there's the potential for the same to happen when he's not playing striker. Obviously if he plays I hope he makes me look stupid, but I think he's a liability when he's not playing up top

I
You'd take a point against 10th place Chelsea at home whilst we're gearing up for a title race?
I think we might need to win all our remaining home games to win the league. This would be some achievement but as I see us dropping 6 or 7 points on the road we really can't afford not to win our home games.
Against Chelsea and Spurs before Christmas we lost control of the game at times and our defence got exposed far too often. We need a tight defensive display and a bit of magic from Phil or Kev for a comfortable 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.