Kylian Mbappé

As others pointed out, not sure why this thread is still going on...the whole world knows he is going to Madrid. Any links between us and him is Mbappe trying to make sure Madrid gives him more money.

Making the same to slightly above as Bernado and Grealish in wages? We could definitely afford that. If that is the article circulating, then I am sure it is BS! That number is too low, you can not tell me that Mbappe will be the 6th highest paid player at Real Madrid! Whether his Madrid bound or not, that salary is not making sense!

Making the same to slightly above as Bernado and Grealish in wages? We could definitely afford that. If that is the article circulating, then I am sure it is BS! That number is too low, you can not tell me that Mbappe will be the 6th highest paid player at Real Madrid! Whether his Madrid bound or not, that salary is not making sense!
I agree. They got the salary wrong for sure.

As others pointed out, not sure why this thread is still going on...the whole world knows he is going to Madrid. Any links between us and him is Mbappe trying to make sure Madrid gives him more money.

Don’t know how true those figures are but can the signing bonus be amortised ?if not that first year of €70 mill is going to take some covering.

Good deal for Real if it was true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.