Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I think Griezmann did one a few years ago, no?
Not sure my post made that much sense reading back, yes tend to be renewals as moving teams there is more for them to do and probably harder to keep quiet then signing a renewal.

This is the type of circus Haaland was supposed to have, we did well sorting that the way we did.

Mbappe would be the one player in the world, I’d take above all other but this kind of stuff puts me off.

Yes, Greizmann did stayed and moved next year. I wouldn’t be surprised if this proves a carbon copy

This is the type of circus Haaland was supposed to have, we did well sorting that the way we did.
Exactly. How can we not remember the overreactions here by some about how he was “whoring himself around”? Well, it turns out…

For me, he’s the best player in the world. When he gets on the ball you just feel like something is going to happen, he’s got that Henry type of demeanour about him.

He is one hell of a greedy bastard though and the more you hear about him the more you fear for the future of football in the coming years. 22 year old footballer has a club offering him everything. It annoys me that we get compared to PSG, we’re nothing like them.

While all this is mucho mucho fun, can I just check one thing, so I'm on the same page as everyone else. We now Do believe everything the madrid media say, their hourly claims and seemingly in depth knowledge of contract and negotiations specifics? Just checking I haven't missed the memo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.