Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid Player (pg620)

I wonder if he’s going to wait until Saturday night after the game to see if PSG sack Poch before making up his mind. I know I would!

Mbappe comes across here as a right wanker, doesn’t he? Madness.

Handing over so much control to a 22 year old as well as millions reeks of desperation.

Annoyingly we get put in the same bracket as these amateurs in terms of opinion when we’re so much better run it’s unbelievable. The guy has let his contract run down essentially just to get a massive signing on fee with the same club.

No matter how good he is and glad they are to keep him, somebody high at PSG must be well pissed off.

Mbappe comes across here as a right wanker, doesn’t he? Madness.

Handing over so much control to a 22 year old as well as millions reeks of desperation.

Annoyingly we get put in the same bracket as these amateurs in terms of opinion when we’re so much better run it’s unbelievable. The guy has let his contract run down essentially just to get a massive signing on fee with the same club.

No matter how good he is and glad they are to keep him, somebody high at PSG must be well pissed off.
Have to agree I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole,comes across as all about me,thank fuck we are nowhere on his radar and we the same now after getting the far far better player …

Have to agree I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole,comes across as all about me,thank fuck we are nowhere on his radar and we the same now after getting the far far better player …
How is Haaland a “far far better player”?

Far better man? Probably.

A better player? Probably not.

A “far far better player”? Absolutely not.

How is Haaland a “far far better player”?

Far better man? Probably.

A better player? Probably not.

A “far far better player”? Absolutely not.
So. You’d rather have the prancing prince I know who I’d rather have let’s compare their stats after a season in England and Spain that’s if mbappe decides to go there ..

So. You’d rather have the prancing prince I know who I’d rather have let’s compare their stats after a season in England and Spain that’s if mbappe decides to go there ..
I’ll take the one who wants to come. But in three years, if Mbappe wants to come, I will GLADLY welcome him.

I think Mbappe seems like a bit of a prick.

But he’s an absolutely sensational footballer. His goalscoring stats aren’t far off Haaland’s, but he’s got an awful lot more to his game than just goals.

I’m buzzing we’ve got Haaland and he may well end up with more goals. But to say Haaland is “far far better” than Mbappe is just ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.