Luton Town (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I have no stats. to confirm or deny whether this is true but to me I often feel that our shots on target/ shots, ratio is well down on other teams.

But 15/17 is a fantastic return. And Haaland’s 7/7 even better.

Keep that up right through March and I suspect we’ll be sitting pretty by the end of the month.

great cup game, and of course Luton contributed to that, but i hope you all enjoyed it as not many teams (if any!) will play that openly, because that is what happens.

great team effort, sorry to see Jack go off though. Rousing after game speech from Erling.

After our struggles with Brentford/Bournemouth, that was a breath of fresh air. Why though? Clearly Luton contributed to an open game. We seemed to move the ball far quicker. Erling wasn’t marked by three men. Kev was on fire. Kova, John Boy and Bernie bossed the midfield. We must have been capable of ten last night given the chances we missed.
wish it was like that every week.
shout out to the away fans. You could hear them clearly from first to last.
Luton were nieve and 100% shit....it could very easily have been 11 !!

Enjoyable last night but it will have put everyone on ALERT.....Bus's everywhere now !!

The game was a throwback to the old days, just two teams on all out attack with defending secondary. It was like having Kevin Keegan in both dugouts. Suicidal from Luton to play that way against us with Kev and Erling in the team but I'm glad they did. It made for a great spectacle, boosted our confidence and got our star forward banging in goals again.

I thought Nunez also had his best game for us and for once we won without Rodri in the side. Gutted for Jack who has looked great in his comebacks until he keeps picking up injuries.

As @Johnny Mars Bar says we have to stop conceding goals. I know we could have scored more but so could Luton. I'm not sure what's going on with the defence but we wobble everytime anyone attacks us.

If we keep our four main men, Stones, Rodri, De Bruyne and Haaland fit for the rest of the season we've got a great chance of winning the trophies again. Jack back fully fit would be an extra bonus, not sure what's wrong with the poor bugger he's turned to glass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.