Luton Town (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Dunno how it came over on tv but the singing was non stop last night, can barely speak today - no sign of any microphones at our end but there was a tv camera, but I don’t suppose they panned in on us when we scored like they do for every other club? I thought the Luton fans were pathetic - a couple of hundred on the side near us were singing but I didn’t hear their main end once

Dunno how it came over on tv but the singing was non stop last night, can barely speak today - no sign of any microphones at our end but there was a tv camera, but I don’t suppose they panned in on us when we scored like they do for every other club? I thought the Luton fans were pathetic - a couple of hundred on the side near us were singing but I didn’t hear their main end once

Came through loud and clear, you all sounded brilliant; not that they commented much on it. Mentioned briefly that you were enjoying yourselves. Some older classics in there too! A fantastic effort.

The Luton fans got going once, to very clearly share their thoughts on Anthony Taylor.

To class away as always. Home support dire and depressing.season tickets for 14 to 25 year olds maybe ??for singing section.the club need to do more to encourage vocal support
It’s always easier for away noise in that it’s generally all the singing fans that travel!! Plus they’re in a confined space. Very few grounds have better home support than us. But agree - it could be better. Singing section has helped & generally for league games it’s good. Cup games are different because not all fans are in the cup scheme so singing sections don’t sit in usual seats & get divided.
Not sure what the answer is.

I have no stats. to confirm or deny whether this is true but to me I often feel that our shots on target/ shots, ratio is well down on other teams.

But 15/17 is a fantastic return. And Haaland’s 7/7 even better.

Keep that up right through March and I suspect we’ll be sitting pretty by the end of the month.
Your last name is Harris and you are an out patient. I claim my £5.

Krul must be secretly a City fan, imo. He always seems to gift us plenty of goals. ;)

You sounded fantastic on the TV loud and proud all game. The Luton fans were terrible, the word small time was invented for them. Moaning, appealing for every single thing no matter how ludicrous and shouting that "Wankers, wankers, wankers!" chant all shit fanbases shout a lot. The only good thing there is their manager and the poor lad who had a heart attack. The rest can get to fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.