Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
First half was shit. Understandable.
Second half was better.
The clubs displays didn't work.
Leave it to the fans

img{

On our day we are one of the loudest sets of fans in the country. In the second half we showed that. We should have been getting behind the team more when we were 1-0 down though.

I thought the flag display from city on tour and the 1894 group looked fantastic. We need more of them and I’d happily donate. They don’t seem to want/ advertise for donations anymore though.

I’d give it an 8/10 compared to other derbies

Thought the team lifted the fans today , rather than the other way around. We really should have been cheering and encouraging when 1 nil down. Easy to be loud and proud when 3 -1 up, shame.
Completely agree. Don't want to make a negative out of a good day, but I thought most of our fans today, in the first half, were an absolute disgrace. Small pockets of people trying to get songs and support going met with general apathy from the masses. Seems many people are spoilt with our success

Loads of Mibs in 7 Brothers. About 50 or so. All of them are leaving now heading towards the Etihad. The Police are following them. No trouble between the City and the Mibs outside in Ancoats Square.

We saw a large group of Morons in Black about 2.15 heading towards The Corner Shop from Burbridge Close to Rylance St. Didn't actually see anything kick off and GMP were tracking them closely.

Thought the atmosphere was decent in the first half stood in 314. Then it went up a level and was excellent in the second half, especially when the whole of SSL3 got going. Seems like from reading on here the songs didn't spread as well as I thought? Really enjoyed it in the South Stand

We saw a large group of Morons in Black about 2.15 heading towards The Corner Shop from Burbridge Close to Rylance St. Didn't actually see anything kick off and GMP were tracking them closely.
They had about 20 of them penned in near the Pep painting on the side of that house. Bunch of goons. There were 20-30 of them on the way back into town, average age about 17 gobbing off and singing nursery rhymes. Most people were just laughing at them but one fella got arrested for having a go.

On another point I hope the bloke in SS3 who needed medical attention is ok. Quite a job getting a stretcher down those steps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.