United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Cloudy head this morning but a top day yesterday. Few beers in the Waldorf (Citizens Arms) which was a good setup and nicely City themed. Mary D's was rank as usual but a good atmosphere. Game i thought we were superb and if not for a few glaring misses it could of been much worse for the rags. Phil just continues to impress and for me, he's finally showing his brilliance on a consistent basis which i don't think hes done before.

Also that crane is massive.

We're we all watching a different game to the Rags and the majority of the media?

They seem to think the Rags done really well and we're good up until Phil Foden scored the equaliser!

1 shot on target for the entire game.

0 shots on/off target in the second half.

0 shots on/off target from the 15th minute onwards.

26% possession.

They had less shots at The Etihad than any other Premier League side.

Yep it was a Ten Hag masterclass.
Wasting time from the fifth minute, feigning injury, diving. Without doubt the worst United team since 1974. Brentford were much better at the Etihad. Match of the Day pundits said United set up well. They conceded 27 shots and were overwhelmed. Just another fake narrative.

Ha ha sounds good to me
Whose fault was it then do you think

I love Rodri but I’m not sure what I see that is clear that anyone else was significantly at fault

Stones? Walker?

OK giving the ball away but I’m talking about that least that whole sequence

Have you seen it again?
Football is a team game and you can rarely blame one player.

Sly sports this morning....
yewnytid this,that & 't other
Trashford,is he back
Deluded Peg
Rat boy
Fighting for fifth

City...3 goals
73 % possession
27 shots
Demolition in plain sight

Good morning everybody, its a lovely sunny day! I have a warm glow (Could be something else of course FOC) and all I can hear is static. The wails of various people trying to defend a shit show. It's quite calming letting it drift over me.
I may treat myself and watch it again. Better than painkillers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.