PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What’s to stop Villa or any other club selling forward future ticket revenue just as farcelona did? How by the way did farce get away with all the tricks they played with no comeback on the bankrupt cunts by uefa or la liga? How did they get away with bribing refs? It’s so fucking corrupt

And being one of the main drivers of the super league and are still looking to get it up and running. Uefa are running scared of this so won’t do anything with them and neither do La Liga.

Ill thought out rules that failed to see the direction and success of football away from dodgy butchers, scrap metal dealers and TV Rental local business men owners - into the global billionaire sphere.......and then to persist with trying to appease united......masters really is the puppet King Canute, not just of football, but of commerce.

this is exactly how utd managed to stay at the top for so long, they push teams to the edge financially and then cherry pick their best players when the clubs have to sell so their challenge to utd fades away
correct we can go back to the early 80 Ipswich great team , where did Muhren,Wark and Brazil go Nottingham Forest Davenport,Birtles jebb Liverpool and United

This is not right. The amount of clubs who challenge is getting smaller and smaller.
The pl is destroying itself to save 3 red top +spuds.

Fans dream of their club being successful and it's being taken away from them. Not by results on the pitch but by accountants.

Also the selling club will be in a weaker position to push for a good price as the buying clubs knows they have to sell. The whole think stinks.

Are City the only club that welcome competition ?
City are the only Club that have had to comply with the tightening FFP rules over the years at the same time as observing minimum debt which in the real world is a massive asset when Covid struck income levels.

We have certainly exposed the clubs that try to compete who have little regard for FFP or have thought it would only apply to a cheating City.

When I was in the army, I once worked for a rag who was the Yeoman of Signals of our unit, so we dealt with sensitive and classified stuff. He stupidly asked me to password protect some classified files, so of course, I used “CITYTILIDIE” CITYFORTHECUP” and others. He was less than impressed, especially as he couldn’t change them as I had set them, with only me having permission to change them!!
You can expect a visit from the Redcaps, giving away our military passwords like that.

As is looking likely (all being well), if United miss out on Champions league qualification for next season, will they not be sailing a little close to the wind too re. PSR rules? I’m guessing they’ll have changed the rules by then though.

Yep there is going to be another vote yep another vote on psr next meeting! You can bet a team will bring up letting teams spend more and point to inflation! So I'll expect that will go up from losing 105m over 3 seasons to a yearly one of 40/50m losses is fine

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.