Budget 2024

just watching Hunt being questioned on ITV News - he was asked about pensioners and he reacts to awkward questions by acting like a badly operated Thunderbirds puppet

His swivelling eyes is freaky.

Weird, awful, pathetic excuse of a man.

When that money for the new IT system for the NHS was announced my first thought was which Tory was benefitting from it. Well if this is true we didn't have to wait long for the answer....

When that money for the new IT system for the NHS was announced my first thought was which Tory was benefitting from it. Well if this is true we didn't have to wait long for the answer....

Obvious what was going to happen. Let’s see if they can bring all of the NHS under one umbrella and digitise the processes.

Things move fast in the world of Twitter know-nowts.

At lunchtime the Chancellor announces £3.4bn of funding for the NHS digitisation programme, and by dinner it’s turned into a £35bn contract, all signed over to Rishi Sunak’s father-in-law.

Anyone would think they’re just making this shit up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.