Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true, my biggest concerns are the bus being attacked, the ref and VAR to the football. We are the better team, it’s not right that criminal behaviour/ cheating is their only weapon against us
The bus will almost certainly be attacked, with the blessing of Merseyside Police of course.

Our records that bad there I can't even remember the last time we even went in the lead against them there, apart from obviously the 4-1 no fans covid season. I'd take a draw now.

The bus will almost certainly be attacked, with the blessing of Merseyside Police of course.
If it does get attacked on anything like the scale it did last time,, city should simply refuse to play the game and they should all film it on the way in as evidence.
Then something would have to be done about that fucking vile clubs following,
And I'm serious to

Last edited:
If it does get attacked on anything like the scale it did last time,, city should simply refuse to play the game and they should all film it on the way in as evidence.
Then something would have to be done about that fucking vile clubs following,
And I'm serious to
When a post deserves more that just many likes.... You Sir deserve a knighthood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.