Richard Dunne

Met him coming out of a nightclub in Dublin a few years back. He was being swarmed by people, no doubt United/ Dippers fans. Little did he know I was probably the only City fan in a 5km radius. In my drunken state I shouted "I'm a City fan!" ... He laughed at me. I always wondered why he laughed at me. Was it my drunken state? Or was it the fact I supported City!

Also used to work with his uncle. On the occasional day I would chat to him about Dunne. And on one dreaded day he said it would be Dunne's last season for City.

Met him coming out of a nightclub in Dublin a few years back. He was being swarmed by people, no doubt United/ Dippers fans. Little did he know I was probably the only City fan in a 5km radius. In my drunken state I shouted "I'm a City fan!" ... He laughed at me. I always wondered why he laughed at me. Was it my drunken state? Or was it the fact I supported City!

Also used to work with his uncle. On the occasional day I would chat to him about Dunne. And on one dreaded day he said it would be Dunne's last season for City.
He was laughing with you

I thought he was living in France now.
I hope he does well with us, one of my favourites.
Came a long way since Keegan dropped him when he went on the piss.
Proper city player in those days, warts and all. Tried his best and scored few og’s. Good ol Dunnie Munster.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.