Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure that it's deliberate manipulation, but ref's are undoubtably influenced and intimidated by the Liverpool fans.
Years ago, I knew a highly thought of referee called Jim Finney. He often mentioned the pre and post match threats he received, not only against him but also family. He did admit that on rare occasions that played on his mind when officiating, especially in Europe.
Or it could be cheating

We're going to get our arses kicked.

There, I've said it and can now look forward to a nice peaceful match with absolutely no pressure whatsoever.
As much as I want to see us demolish the brick lobbing bastards, I too have come to the terms that we are gonna get nowt.

They way they are playing and the way we are playing is chalk and cheese.

They will be like rabid dogs on Sunday. They will be snapping at our heels from the off.

Plus I reckon they will get at least one huge decision go there way.

Still think they will drop points from now until the end of the season after Sunday. We just need to make sure we are there or there abouts to capitalise.

I posted earlier so just a reminder to all blues going into the pit because I think they will have cameras trained on all the blue section looking for any minor indiscretion that they find, tragedy chanting etc, prosecute someone just to get the moral high ground. Remember they are cheating snide cxxnts. Be alert blues.

Everybody thinking defeat is on the cards and I understand that as they get loads of help from the referee at Anfield.

However the BBC doing their combined team thing got me thinking.

Imagine you're selecting a team to play Real Madrid in the CL final.

I reckon the absolute maximum number of Liverpool players is 3. You can make a case for zero.
Allison in goal as he saves more shots
Robertson at LB as we don't really have one.
Salah obviously.
He's the only one who gets in the front 6.

Given all that, shouldn't we be thinking of winning there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.