PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s obvious that the whole thing is starting to fall apart and is likely to unravel very quickly, possibly in the next few months. It is a fuck up of truly epic proportions and turning the league into a fucking farce.

The worry is that our charges get caught up in that collapse leaving an intentional and tedious question mark against our name. Just hope on this occasion the club is more strident in defending its position, and pointing the finger, than it has been hitherto.

There will always be a question mark over our name mate.

Fuck them.

Just win/get rid of the charges in any way we can then carry on winning.

There will always be a question mark over our name mate.
I know that mate, but the club has a degree of control over how much, which I suspect they won’t sufficiently exercise. I expect any statement in those circumstances will pull its punches. Hope I’m wrong, but experience teaches me I’m likely to be right.

The fact January's transfer window spending was 84% lower than last January should tell the PL that what they are doing is choking the bandwidth. Which dribbles down the slippery slope to the champ & leagues 1&2 who’s clubs will eventually start to hit financial icebergs due to the lack of money in the game
Yes, but it's not about those 70 clubs in the pyramid. It's about two clubs. They are all that matters, and if they must burn the house down around everyone if it suits them, they will do it.

FFP Ponzi scheme. The red clubs have hoodwinked the rest into propping them up financially by not competing and handing over their best players.

Sooner it crumbles the better. City would be wise to litigate until it tumbles. Then we can argue it was a witch hunt from the start and the main reason for not disclosing sensitive commercial information.

Let’s hope it’s the start of the end of these ridiculous rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.