Liam Gallagher

Squire was brilliant. Just sat there and replying with his short answers and ded pan attitude. He's still top of my kool list.

Must be difficult for host in that type of situation, thought Jonathon Ross handled it very well.

great live performance that

Squire was brilliant. Just sat there and replying with his short answers and ded pan attitude. He's still top of my kool list.
Really, I just thought it was quite ignorant, at least participate a bit, ye I know they are on to push the record but to me it’s not kool it just comes across as rude. On another note the dog Liam adopted comes from Thailand, I follow the guy in Instagram who rescues those poor animals what a hero he is..

Really, I just thought it was quite ignorant, at least participate a bit, ye I know they are on to push the record but to me it’s not kool it just comes across as rude. On another note the dog Liam adopted comes from Thailand, I follow the guy in Instagram who rescues those poor animals what a hero he is..
Squire just doesn't do these talkshows and radio interviews but unfortunately if you want to release songs then it goes with the territory.
I wouldn't say it is rude, he just can't be arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.