2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Do people think the players care who that Howson is?

Whether you like it or not the players probably respect Ferdinand more than us fans do.

If Kyle didn’t know who (fat) Howson was, he does now.

I think Kyle knew who Howson was.

Even Kyle must have seen the Howson - Might As Well Be Celtic Video by now.

If Kyle didn’t know who (fat) Howson was, he does now.

I think Kyle knew who Howson was.

Even Kyle must have seen the Howson - Might As Well Be Celtic Video by now.

I doubt prior the interview he have a time watching that kind of video.

Exactly! I have no idea why people have lost their minds on here.

The idea of Walker being captain seems to of touched a nerve with people despite his own teammates picking him to lead.

If some people calling him knob then they must call the whole team knob too for appoint him as captain.

We all in here don't know who Kyle is aside from his public appearance like interviews and some scandal, we don't know what kind man Kyle is when he lead as captain inside the locker room that makes him worthy being selected as captain on daily basis, maybe he even better than all of your preferences combined and even Pep wants him to stay despite him not able to vote Kyle as captain. This should be some people minds when they need to slagged him off.

He doesnt stick up for the team or the club , wont be sorry when he fucks off and we get a proper captain , how the fuck have we gone from vinny , dave and dinho to this joker

He doesnt stick up for the team or the club , wont be sorry when he fucks off and we get a proper captain , how the fuck have we gone from vinny , dave and dinho to this joker
It's what happens when you let the players decide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.