2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

I just get fed up with people who want to slate our own players while still here, despite what we as a team produce on the pitch.

I've no issue with criticism of individual performances in games, it comes with being a player, but some seem to look for any small thing to crtiticise, on or off the pitch.
The Matchday Thread proper pisses me off and to be quite blunt about it, It's mostly full of moaning twats.

I don't like criticising players or the manager even if they have a bad performance, They are all human like the rest of us, Plus they've given me some of the best days of my life so it's hard to give them any sort of criticism.

Personally that Kyle Walker interview with Howson and Camel Gob really pissed me off, There's absolutely no need whatsoever for Kyle Walker to be doing a podcast with those two twats. For the simple fact they do nothing but give our fans and club constant shit (especially fat howson) so realistically Kyle should be nowhere near him and told him where he could shove his interview.

If people don't see a problem with the interview that's completely fine, We all have our own views on topics and that's what Bluemoon is for, It would be pretty boring on here if we all thought the same.

Does an interview with 2 rags, says Bale is the best player he’s ever played with, refuses to comment on Trent’s comments (you’re captain, stand up for the club!) and says he wants to end his career at Sheffield (fine, but again, you’re captain and talking about leaving!).

Fantastic player. But should be a rotation player in this team and not the guaranteed starter and captain he is. He has a specific skillset which comes in handy in certain games but other than that, considering we’re a team that camps out on opposition boxes he doesn’t particularly offer much in the way of going forward.

Let's have it right....

The guy is an absolute nob.
He is not captain material.
Doing an interview with a cnut like Howsin is embarrassing.
Take his pace away and he's nothing. Positional sense shocking, long passing shocking.

The guy struggles for brain cells. Easily replaceable but has helped us against long ball teams like Liverpool for a while.

Kyles a major part of how we set up, and his effort is never in doubt.

But he shouldn't be captain, and he should be no where near that fucking podcast thing.

He should also be calling Trent a no good wrong-un **** too.

Walker is another sterling. Good player but as a person a bit of a tit.

They can’t all be Kev, Dias, Foden, Haaland etc.

Tell you what really annoys me is when some of the players, Kyle included keep going on about that they “came to this club to win trophies”. It’s like no other reason? Probably not, maybe money.

Now it’s true and he is being somewhat honest but while you are here maybe try to endear yourself to your own fans.

He is very lucky to be playing for City. Some of them will never acknowledge this. It’s not a city problem tho, look at the rags.

Social media and these podcasts are a thing now but maybe not with planks who foam at mouth about your employer. Then again city don’t seem to bothered about it.

Maybe us fans need to remember that a lot of players will come and go but only a few special one like Dave, Komps, zabba will feel something more for the club.

Can’t win them all.

Last edited:
Do people think the players care who that Howson is?

Whether you like it or not the players probably respect Ferdinand more than us fans do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.