Where have all the police gone?

I see em all the time, especially while I'm out drink driving, but it's that thing though isn't it, if you've got a favourite number or word or colour etc you see it everywhere and then you think the world is conspiring against you, you go that great word I just learned seems to be cropping up everywhere all of a sudden! It's the same with cop cars

My mate found his next door neighbour dead in his flat at 4.30 this afternoon. He obviously phoned 999 immediately.

He’s just text me at 10.54 pm to say the police have just turned up.

If he wasn’t dead, he sure as fuck is now.

My mate found his next door neighbour dead in his flat at 4.30 this afternoon. He obviously phoned 999 immediately.

Did he call a doctor or ambulance ?

They weren't armed with spatulas were they?

Perhaps your story illustrates just how busy are these days. Or do you actually think they took that long to get there on purpose?

He just called 999 and said he’s pretty sure the guy is dead.

They sent an ambulance, approx 30 mins.

And the police, 6.5 hrs.
Goes to show how busy there are doesnt it. Presumably the circumstances of it were such that was nothing suspicious and so the grading reflected that. Dead people dont cause any harm or carry any risk, unlike the alive people they will have been busy with.

Perhaps your story illustrates just how busy are these days. Or do you actually think they took that long to get there on purpose?

Yes, of course the purpose of the post was highlighting how busy/ understaffed they are. What else could it mean?

It also has a knock on effect though. The ambulance people wouldn’t leave until the police arrived. So they were out of the game all evening.

Yes, of course the purpose of the post was highlighting how busy/ understaffed they are. What else could it mean?

It also has a knock on effect though. The ambulance people wouldn’t leave until the police arrived. So they were out of the game all evening.
The purpose of your post was to criticise the police as highlighted by your “if he wasn’t dead then he sure as fuck is now” comment. Insinuating that if they’d got there sooner they’d perhaps have been able to bring a dead person back to life.

Every public service is absolutely FUCKED. There’s no point moaning about it anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.