Does anyone else feel like this?

The bar was raised and ‘being there’ has been met for a generation of the old guard; I never thought I’d find more importance but the reality is we are starting a family and although we are blessed not to be directly hit with financial restrictions, excuses can be found, but in the best way…

This may come again with kids at the hip, in fact I’m certain, however, I may be away for a while…

Who am I kidding (:

So this hits fairly close to home. I am English but of Indian descent. Born near London but grew up south of Manchester from a very early age. My dad for some reason hated United (sound man he was!) so City were always my team. I moved to US for grad school and settled there mostly for work reasons. But I still love City. I have totally indoctrinated my wife and also my kids. I have a brilliant video of my kids going apeshit over Aguerooo on tv that you all would love.

I am trying to get back for games. Got to the cup final with my better half and we sang ourselves hoarse for 94 mins. We were near the halfway line so prime location to scream at the scum fans who were quiet as a mouse. Also saw the Arsenal game earlier this season - bad result but great day out.

So just curious - are we not welcome at City games?

So this hits fairly close to home. I am English but of Indian descent. Born near London but grew up south of Manchester from a very early age. My dad for some reason hated United (sound man he was!) so City were always my team. I moved to US for grad school and settled there mostly for work reasons. But I still love City. I have totally indoctrinated my wife and also my kids. I have a brilliant video of my kids going apeshit over Aguerooo on tv that you all would love.

I am trying to get back for games. Got to the cup final with my better half and we sang ourselves hoarse for 94 mins. We were near the halfway line so prime location to scream at the scum fans who were quiet as a mouse. Also saw the Arsenal game earlier this season - bad result but great day out.

I don’t think your the half n half type who’d turn up with a selfie stick and not possibly engage with others around you , whilst watching through a mobile camera.
You’d be welcome both home and away ( providing you have the loyalty points;)

Depends. Muffin or barm?

Is there nobody on here who can ask someone at the club what goes on with ticket allocations even if they speak off the record. It’s obvious that genuine fans are being shafted. I mean how the fuck does some yank get a ticket for Liverpool, Brentford etc. Which part of the allocation does she fall under as I bet it’s not points, SC or corporate. Wish the club would just hold their hands up and admit we are being screwed over. Will be interesting to see at what level Palace sells out at given we have only around 100 more. I know it’s and early kick off in South London but the genuine fan will go wherever. Obviously it’s not a glamorous game so will appeal less to the corporate jolly and tourist but let’s see how low it goes as that might give an indication as to how many are being creamed off. If these people want to watch City then let them come to home games. We have plenty left for Saturday, why the fuck aren’t they snapping them up if they are so desperate to watch us.

Is there nobody on here who can ask someone at the club what goes on with ticket allocations even if they speak off the record. It’s obvious that genuine fans are being shafted. I mean how the fuck does some yank get a ticket for Liverpool, Brentford etc. Which part of the allocation does she fall under as I bet it’s not points, SC or corporate. Wish the club would just hold their hands up and admit we are being screwed over. Will be interesting to see at what level Palace sells out at given we have only around 100 more. I know it’s and early kick off in South London but the genuine fan will go wherever. Obviously it’s not a glamorous game so will appeal less to the corporate jolly and tourist but let’s see how low it goes as that might give an indication as to how many are being creamed off. If these people want to watch City then let them come to home games. We have plenty left for Saturday, why the fuck aren’t they snapping them up if they are so desperate to watch us.
They probably are coming to the game on Saturday. It’s the ST holders who are not desperate to watch us in cup games or can’t afford both. Think less than 20k in cup schemes.

Wonder if it’s possible to find this out under a feeedom of information request or would the club refuse to give the info saying it’s commercially sensitive or something similar? I think the rags release this info though or at least they used to.

Great post mate, says everything for me, personally I welcome everyone with open arms any fan from any where who wants to support our great club, can’t be doing with this tourist stigma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.