Media Discussion - 2023/24

View attachment 110780

Any evidence we are doing this? Or are we trying to ensure we get a fair hearing? The BBC need speaking to by city
How about the FA needing to prove these 115 Charges -I suspect quite a bit of work involved and full disclosure thereafter etc if we are to have a fair hearing -which the BBC doesn’t seem too concerned about in complete contrast to their ethical stance on everything else -or so they tell us

We’ll have to agree to disagree. For me it espoused what the Cup can be all about and on these occasions I think quality and technique are not always the main point.

Not arguing with your point, but the thing is that any sporting event between two evenly matched players/ teams can be entertaining or exciting. It doesn't have to be elite level to be either of those but, for me, now that I am used to watching elite level it is difficult for me to get into watching normality, or worse, again. As others have said, I enjoyed watching vintage Barcelona more than watching vintage United, for example. And now I enjoy watching City and, pretty much, only City.

Last night was good for laughs though :)

View attachment 110780

Any evidence we are doing this? Or are we trying to ensure we get a fair hearing? The BBC need speaking to by city
That is out of order. Are we not a society that demands the rule of law to be followed and everyone has the right to defend themselves by using the proper legal mechanisms? If City want to hire lawyers who will do their job and get us the best possible outcome then that is what we will do. It’s all a pantomime and city the villain of the piece. People actually write this shit. Amazing the world still somewhat functions with these fools around on the internet.

The comments section is social media on cocaine. Fucking nut jobs the lot of them.

Last edited:
That is out of order. Are we not a society that demands the rule of law to be followed and everyone has the right to defend themselves by using the proper legal mechanisms? If City want to hire lawyers who will do there job and get us the best possible outcome then that is what we will do. It’s all a pantomime and city the villain of the piece. People actually write this shit. Amazing the world still somewhat functions with these fools around on the internet.

The comment sections is social media on cocaine. Fucking nut jobs the lot of them.
Ultracrepidarians ...all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.