Media Discussion - 2023/24

How about the FA needing to prove these 115 Charges -I suspect quite a bit of work involved and full disclosure thereafter etc if we are to have a fair hearing -which the BBC doesn’t seem too concerned about in complete contrast to their ethical stance on everything else -or so they tell us
Given the PL can't prove them I can't see the FA wanting to get involved.

The rags certainly know how to care for their most vulnerable fans. You just simply wouldn't put any of your own supporters in that situation. But hay why waist space when you can cram some disabled people in there as a barrier
I think the disabled are put there so united dont have to allow visiting sides pitchside seating. One law for them and Newcastle. If we ever get a level playing field we will clean up;-)

View attachment 110780

Any evidence we are doing this? Or are we trying to ensure we get a fair hearing? The BBC need speaking to by city
And yet they fail to mention the 4 years (four years!!) 'investigation' which evidently materialised nothing of note meaning them rushing thru the '115' and now another 2 years trying to make anything stick. I don't for a moment believe the ongoing delay is down to City - as others have posted, give us the specific 'charges' and any laughable 'evidence' of wrongdoing and we can get on with showing you (PL, puppetmasters, media arseholes and all associated morons) to be the fuckin clowns you are!

Who would want to be sat in the disabled section at the swamp with 9000 ferals right behind you?
What I was thinking too, they need the USA "iron dome" around them

Here was go again, another 2-3 days of City, 115, why have City been deducted points yet. Led by the Scousers, Rags and Tarquins across social media.

Of course this won’t be mentioned in the media. Liverpool fans throwing smokies (not flares) into the disabled section at Old Trafford.

Absolutely appalling by both sides, the feral dippers for having total disregard for human life and the rag owners for allowing their disabled fans to be so vulnerable to injury and insults.

The rags certainly know how to care for their most vulnerable fans. You just simply wouldn't put any of your own supporters in that situation. But hay why waist space when you can cram some disabled people in there as a barrier
That's silly. They're in the area designed for level access, and not crammed. Don't make the Rags responsible for the people throwing flares at people in wheelchairs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.