Forest docked 4 points

I, too, will continue to support City, as I have for the past 54+ years.

I couldn’t even contemplate following another team as passionately as I have the only team in Manchester for the vast majority of my life, since very shortly after I started to become interested in football.
Bollocks. If guilty I'm switching to......Arsenal I think as they appear to be squeaky clean.

We had BBC Breakfast on earlier, and when the knob doing the sport was talking about Forest's points deduction, he said, "The elephant in the room is Manchester City".

Same old shit, with no meaningful research.
Unfortunately it's true. The PL have made us the elephant in the room by going public with the 115 charges. They made it that number to grab headlines. So anytime they fine anyone for this sort of thing the first question is going to be about the biggest cheats in the league - that's how they've set this up. The Chief Exec of the PL has a lot to answer for in this.

We'd be the same if the Rags had 115 charges hanging over them. Regardless of what any Rag said we'd all be saying 'no smoke without fire','cheating bastards' etc etc. The PL have done this and the media have played along.
Most rags have no idea what 115 even is as they only have 10 fingers

Everton were informed that 6 points was the minimum sanction that could be given. Forest got 3 then 3 added on, then 2 taken off for rolling over and being a good boy for the master?

Everton got 10? 4 taken off after a costly appeal.

Forest have the hearing and punishment sorted in super quick time. Everton have no idea when they will know outcome of second charge, first charge took months.

The minimum 6 points for the charge somehow became 3 for Forest? so did Everton get the extra 3 just for being Everton?

How is any of this fair and even

I have alraedy accepted relegation ss it seems they are hell bent on finding a way to do us.

We are guilty, fair enough, but are we being treated the same as Forest here?

The 'What about City moans'. What about them? City have not been found guilty of anything. If the media are keen to keep bringing in City then surely they should be brining in Utd (claimed to be in bad debt) and Chelsea (Spend a billionon lengthy contracts) I am sure there are others.
I still don't get how, before the enforced sale, Chelsea owed 1B to Fordham an Abramovic company

Khaldoon said something along the lines of: City won’t be used as a diversion tactic by other club owners to hide their own incompetence.

City have been in beast mode now for a while, certainly since Pep. If anyone is to blame its baldy for turning the football side into a winning machine.

So let the idiots blame city but who are they going to blame for their own stupidity?

Yep he said "we won't be used" well we have in the media since 115 because it's never out the media when another club breaks a total new rule

We had BBC Breakfast on earlier, and when the knob doing the sport was talking about Forest's points deduction, he said, "The elephant in the room is Manchester City".

Same old shit, with no meaningful research.
I thought the elephant in the room was Eamonn Holmes.

Everton were informed that 6 points was the minimum sanction that could be given. Forest got 3 then 3 added on, then 2 taken off for rolling over and being a good boy for the master?

Everton got 10? 4 taken off after a costly appeal.

Forest have the hearing and punishment sorted in super quick time. Everton have no idea when they will know outcome of second charge, first charge took months.

The minimum 6 points for the charge somehow became 3 for Forest? so did Everton get the extra 3 just for being Everton?

How is any of this fair and even

I have alraedy accepted relegation ss it seems they are hell bent on finding a way to do us.

We are guilty, fair enough, but are we being treated the same as Forest here?

The 'What about City moans'. What about them? City have not been found guilty of anything. If the media are keen to keep bringing in City then surely they should be brining in Utd (claimed to be in bad debt) and Chelsea (Spend a billionon lengthy contracts) I am sure there are others.
The Forest written reasons suggest that both Forest and Everton’s entry point was 6 made up of 3 plus the fact that anything over £105 million constitutes a “ significant “ breech “
Again in the Forest report it talks about the Everton 6 points and suggests that although not stated 3 points re significant element had to in that 6.

l am not too sure that either club has been treated differently up to that point

What you then get is movement or a reduction of 2 points in the Forest case because they put their hand up early and assisted the PL at every stage whereas it’s abundantly clear the Everton didn’t admit the charge untill just before the initial hearing , filed incorrect information if in no other area then refer to the calls re interest payments

This is where the whole thing falls down for me,

Utd and Dippers spend their own money, organically generated from their own support! That is all we hear.

Support of plastics from all over the UK and world who latched onto one of these 2 instead of following a Club they have a natural affiliation too.

A more recent phenomenon relates to the big London Clubs and their burgeoning attendances.
Huge attendance rises driven by the wealth and population growth of the South East plus the cost of living disparity between North and South.

A top player in London will earn just as much as a top North West player but, ticket prices at the London grounds are a lot more generally than the Northern Clubs.

The whole thing is fooked and is nowhere near a level playing field.

The PL are meddling in things they have no right to, the league is a farce.
Technically, not their own money - in the same way that I don’t own any more of my house than what I’ve already paid off to the bank…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.