Forest docked 4 points

I still don't get how, before the enforced sale, Chelsea owed 1B to Fordham an Abramovic company
It was Fordstam.

Who incidentally are just about to be struck off

Its was a complex hierarchy

Chelsea Football Club Ltd was virtually debt free. The shares in Chelsea FC were owned by a Holding Company ( Chelsea FCPLC)who injected capital into CFCLtd. with each cash injection came an increase in equity in CFC Ltd
The Holding company continued to borrow money from Fordstam and it was at level the debt lay.

Many clubs have converted debt to equity for one reason or another RA was happy for the debt to still be on the books all be it higher up the food chain

The Forest written reasons suggest that both Forest and Everton’s entry point was 6 made up of 3 plus the fact that anything over £105 million constitutes a “ significant “ breech “
Again in the Forest report it talks about the Everton 6 points and suggests that although not stated 3 points re significant element had to in that 6.

l am not too sure that either club has been treated differently up to that point

What you then get is movement or a reduction of 2 points in the Forest case because they put their hand up early and assisted the PL at every stage whereas it’s abundantly clear the Everton didn’t admit the charge untill just before the initial hearing , filed incorrect information if in no other area then refer to the calls re interest payments
You've explained why Everton had 6 points deducted compared to Forest's 4 point deduction, but where did Everton's initial punishment of 10 points come from?
Tony Bellew on Talkshite was saying the 10 point penalty was utterly ridiculous as they'd only have got a 9 point penalty if they'd entered administration. - He then rambled on about City as you'd expect.

Why are all the teams in so much debt? They already receive vast amounts. The ability to go so far in debt makes it an unfair playing field. Where do you draw the line? Having the best team by using money that isn’t yours to levels of hundreds of millions in the red, destroys the game. Every year you could name the last 8 in the CL and be right most years. That means Europe is being fought over by a dozen teams. And all because they have the cash to buy the best, some do by borrowing. Well I haven’t looked, but I would het my mates left ball every one of them has la Greece level debt.

I wouldn't personally go mad about it, as I have said before, if we had a billionaire, we do, but one who could still remember where his pockets where situated and spent with fay abandon, I wouldn't give a fuck either. But, that’s because I’m a selfish ****, but there is a case to be examined.

You've explained why Everton had 6 points deducted compared to Forest's 4 point deduction, but where did Everton's initial punishment of 10 points come from?
Tony Bellew on Talkshite was saying the 10 point penalty was utterly ridiculous as they'd only have got a 9 point penalty if they'd entered administration. - He then rambled on about City as you'd expect.
The Everton IC ( not the appeal) made a couple of fundamental errors such as assessing Everton against another rule( B15)? which they, Everton weren’t charged by the PL of breeches and used the term “ Less than Frank”
I said elsewhere at the time of the first report that I thought the commission had been gung-ho and 10 points seemed excessive which the appeal panel agreed on.

According to all the City detractors, spouting their bile and bullshit, it won’t be long before we can all say, we were at York away … !
Fuck em, I’d love all the tourists to piss off and watch the lads smashing every league to oblivion as we got back to piss on their PL chips once again …!!

IMG_0531.gif

According to all the City detractors, spouting their bile and bullshit, it won’t be long before we can all say, we were at York away … !
Fuck em, I’d love all the tourists to piss off and watch the lads smashing every league to oblivion as we got back to piss on their PL chips once again …!!

View attachment 111010
While talk of a return to York or retaining the champions League as a non-league club might add some welcome gallows humour I wonder what penalties are available to the PL.
We'll end up in the Championship If they deduct enough points. If we're expelled then it depends on whether the EFL will accept us, but do the PL have the ability to do that?
In the old days the FL could have kicked us out the 92, but the formation of the PL surely removes that possibility.

Last edited:
Why are all the teams in so much debt? They already receive vast amounts. The ability to go so far in debt makes it an unfair playing field. Where do you draw the line? Having the best team by using money that isn’t yours to levels of hundreds of millions in the red, destroys the game. Every year you could name the last 8 in the CL and be right most years. That means Europe is being fought over by a dozen teams. And all because they have the cash to buy the best, some do by borrowing. Well I haven’t looked, but I would het my mates left ball every one of them has la Greece level debt.

I wouldn't personally go mad about it, as I have said before, if we had a billionaire, we do, but one who could still remember where his pockets where situated and spent with fay abandon, I wouldn't give a fuck either. But, that’s because I’m a selfish ****, but there is a case to be examined.
I can’t speak for the other seven clubs, but we have no debt at all.

Its been so for a long long time. Look at liverpool in the 50s, a second div team backed by vast amounts of money by littleswoods pools

And in scotland the 2 biggest teams win it every year. Literally.
Wouldnt it be great for , say, dundee united to have a billionaire come in and make dreams come true?

While talk of a return to York or retaining the champions League as a non-league club might add some welcome gallows humour I wonder what penalties are available to the PL.
We'll end up in the Championship If they deduct points. If we're expelled then it depends on whether the EFL will accept us, but do the PL have the ability to do that?
In the old days the FL could have kicked us out the 92, but the formation of the PL surely removes that possibility.
I expect we could be expelled if 14 clubs voted for it.

Where we went thereafter is anyone’s guess!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.