Things you have lost interest in over the years.

Is that Brambles? We stayed first week of new year and was recommended this by our hotel owner. It was closed the whole duration of our visit the lazy feckers. :) Looked neat as well.

Had to walk miles for an Italian in Whitby along the cinder path so we didn’t eat in the pub every night. Even that train cafe thing was closed!

Yes that's right. I'll find out why the lazy gits weren't at it :-) Worth going if/when you're next in that part of the woods.

Rugby League. Played and watched it as a kid. Now, apart from the fact that it's virtually unknown over here, the sport has changed too much for my liking. Used to be a winter sport, not any more, matches end up with scores like basketball and the players are super-fit international athletes who look like gladiators instead of the podgy blokes who played a couple of hours after coming up from the coal pit. I miss old Albert Blan ( a R.L. equivalent of "my Hornby and my Barlow long ago.")

Gone right off football since var , only watch our games now and follow any big game on here mostly , except the rags v dipper game, my eyes needed disinfecting it was so poor quality

Used to love strictly , gone right off it for no apparant reason

Football with VAR.
Alcohol because I can’t tolerate it anymore, so don’t bother.
Coronation Street, there was a time where I would never miss an episode, now it’s a case where I never watch an episode. The characters and storylines are so poor, these days.
Big dinners - rather just make do with a butty and a packet of crisps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.