City pre-season tour in the US - Dates / Venues P14

Any idea what the ticket prices will be like?
We are on holiday out there and are considering a detour to possibly fit in 2 games.
Already have an inter Miami game booked and won’t be able to afford it if the ticket prices are similar to that game.

Manchester City v Celtic, July 23rd, Kenan Stadium, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Manchester City v AC Milan, July 27th, Yankee Stadium, New York, New York

Barcelona v Manchester City, July 30th, Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida

Manchester City v Chelsea, August 3rd, Bank of America Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
Fantastic stuff.
Me and the lad will get to hopefully 2 or 3 of those from our Atlanta base.
City tour this summer, Club World Cup next summer then the World Cup itself the following summer - amazing time to be a blue over here (or anywhere come to think of it ;-) )

Any idea what the ticket prices will be like?
We are on holiday out there and are considering a detour to possibly fit in 2 games.
Already have an inter Miami game booked and won’t be able to afford it if the ticket prices are similar to that game.
Let's just say in 2014 I saw City v Liverpool in New York and it was $110 a ticket and in 2018 City played Bayern at Miami and it was $125 a ticket........

Relating it to Miami though.....
Miami played at Orlando a few weeks back.
Tickets were $200 plus.
Yet the Orlando home games either side of the Miami game, you could buy tickets for $35 plus

Let's just say in 2014 I saw City v Liverpool in New York and it was $110 a ticket and in 2018 City played Bayern at Miami and it was $125 a ticket........

Relating it to Miami though.....
Miami played at Orlando a few weeks back.
Tickets were $200 plus.
Yet the Orlando home games either side of the Miami game, you could buy tickets for $35 plus
Murica

Taylor Swift seems to do ok touring South America! There must be some profits to be had in Brazil and Argentina.
On a more serious note I would love to see City play over there. Matches against teams llke Boca and River Plate would be a great spectacle.
Doku can refine his Karate kicks on some onion bhajis

Manchester City v Celtic, July 23rd, Kenan Stadium, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Manchester City v AC Milan, July 27th, Yankee Stadium, New York, New York

Barcelona v Manchester City, July 30th, Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida

Manchester City v Chelsea, August 3rd, Bank of America Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
This is both reckless and stupid by the club and all the clubs involved in this tour when they constanslty talk about burn out and players health.

the Euros final is July 14th and the charity hield is earmarked for the 11th August (though some sites saying 4th)

When do our players get a rest?
Is another momey making tour more importamt than players health.

Sorry but because of the fixture congestion, this pre season should have been closer to home, maybe a few games in europe against teams we rarely play or the teams we are playing as all of them should be considering the short pre season and thinking of players before promoting their well known brands.

Let the players chill for a few weeks post euros, 2 weeks off, back for a mini tour of europe on the 29th July.

We can go to America next pre season but this year just seems like too much lmho.

Fantastic stuff.
Me and the lad will get to hopefully 2 or 3 of those from our Atlanta base.
City tour this summer, Club World Cup next summer then the World Cup itself the following summer - amazing time to be a blue over here (or anywhere come to think of it ;-) )
Yep, everything is about America, unfortunately. Hence you get another World Cup 32 years after last hosting it, we are still waiting 60 years later. You get to own most of our English league clubs. Don’t begrudge you personally but America’s economic domination of the world is pretty tiresome, for me anyway

City going to America for the pre season?

PENU.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.