PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Rubber dinghy rapids bro.

Life’s stressful for a lot of folk at the moment.

People are feeling it from all directions. Coming off the back of the psychological torture of lockdowns and the sheer piss taking of those in power, openly mocking people by their actions, with impunity I might add, I fear it's going to get worse. People have had enough.

People are feeling it from all directions. Coming off the back of the psychological torture of lockdowns and the sheer piss taking of those in power, openly mocking people by their actions, with impunity I might add, I fear it's going to get worse. People have had enough.
It’s going to be an interesting period.

Society has largely been eroded. There will come a point where more than 50% can’t cope anymore and create a new society, via protest. I’m not sure when it’ll be, but the way things are heading, it might not be far away.

If only the government had FFP rules…

It’s going to be an interesting period.

Society has largely been eroded. There will come a point where more than 50% can’t cope anymore and create a new society, via protest. I’m not sure when it’ll be, but the way things are heading, it might not be far away.

If only the government had FFP rules…

Lockdowns had a bigger impact than anybody realised. Behaviour everywhere has deteriorated since they ended. People comment on it all the time and I've seen it with my own eyes. Very little patience and anger exploding at the slightest thing. On holiday people getting absolutely wasted, much more than the normal on holiday state. Every entertainer I know in Tenerife and I know a lot, mentions it often.

We've taken it totally off topic, sorry mods lol.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.