England v Brazil | Friendly | Match Thread

Don't give a single Fuck about tonight, don't even know what the score was yet as not been following but just saw a post to indicate England lost.

Anyway my point is, whilst driving around today and listening to the 2 sports stations the talk was basically Toney or Watkins to start instead of Kane!

So there you have it, if Kane misses the tournament or doesn't perform then we haven't chance.

Those 2 are decent PL players but that's about it, neither will be hanging their boots up with a stack of medals or titles.
I'd put money on it, as will Toney!

I don’t expect us to win anything, I WANT us to win something. That’s the difference. Regardless of who’s manager - because whoever is next will get the EXACT same treatment as Southgate, tactical geniuses on social media and forums telling whoever it is what formation he should have played, what tactics, which players etc - same old cliches ‘just a fa yes man’ ‘clearly well out of his depth’

A manger might get a respite if he wins an actual trophy but even then I don’t think it will be enough for some. social media outrage nowadays and everyone over analysing has completely taken the fun out of supporting ya nation. Aswell as most preferring us to lose anyway. Oh well.
Genuine question, BH:

Is there a point at which you would want Southgate to be replaced?

The worry is that because these two friendlies against Brazil and Belgium are so close to the tournament and against decent opposition, what we got tonight was pretty much what we are going to get in the tournament in regards to finished XI.

Bar Kane and Saka that was Southgates XI for Euro 2024 in my opinion.

Rice, Gallagher, Bellingham midfield.

The big concern is Foden starting in Saka's position. That tells me he isn't going to start for England and will be battling it our with Gordon, Rashford and Grealish for a position on the left wing.
And there you have it.

England fans and media more concerned with Nike pissing about with a Farty little collar badge than the fucking useless manager disregarding a generational talent in Foden.

Ffs, Maguire couldn't even get into a shite Rags team for most of the season but is nailed on for fucking Southland!

Can't wait for him to rack up at the Swamp, he'll be their Coppell as he was for us!

I don’t expect us to win anything, I WANT us to win something. That’s the difference. Regardless of who’s manager - because whoever is next will get the EXACT same treatment as Southgate, tactical geniuses on social media and forums telling whoever it is what formation he should have played, what tactics, which players etc - same old cliches ‘just a fa yes man’ ‘clearly well out of his depth’

A manger might get a respite if he wins an actual trophy but even then I don’t think it will be enough for some. social media outrage nowadays and everyone over analysing has completely taken the fun out of supporting ya nation. Aswell as most preferring us to lose anyway. Oh well.
We would all like us to win something. We don’t expect it either. The difference between us and you is that you think that wanker is doing a good job but we know he’s shite . He couldn’t pick his nose never mind a successful team.

England, under Southgate, is lifeless and dreary. The team has no shape, no identity - it's hopeless and devoid of ideas.

He's sucking the life out of these players. Bellingham was poor, yet the commentators said he ran the game. Gallagher and Chilwell were abysmal, and the subs weakened England considerably.

So, so poor going forward as there is no cohesion. I like Watkins and he's a fine footballer, but he just seems a little bit too nice.

That clearing header by Dunk was shocking. Rashford needs fucking off. He's simply not good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.