Donald Trump

Cheers. At say, 15% odds of Trump winning - if you're actually that confident - there's a ton of money to be had by betting - odds favor Trump at the moment!

That said - the above is sort of tongue-in-cheek. Do not bet anything that you cannot afford to lose. And do not bet if you have a gambling addiction.

Me? Well, you know where I stand :-).

I would absolutely stick a G on it if there wasn't a 15% chance my wife would kill me :)

I'm between jobs atm, so I have a small flutter on the go but nothing major right now. Will revise that closer to the time no doubt.

Orange Don doesn't appear to have noticed the Baltimore incident.
Too busy ranting about judges, pretending he's some kind of megastar and claiming that he'll pay his bond in cash, oh and promoting a God Bless the USA Bible,

The latter is a bit strange - it contains a copy of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and Pledge of Allegiance, has Jesus' words in red ink, and somehow is in a large print but slim version (no, I woudn't normally assume those two go together idea). Oh, yes, and it's 'inspired' by the writer of that God Bless the USA dirge. $60, allow 4-6 weeks to arrive.

Yeah, there’s a big difference.
Maybe. Beats me to be honest.

I think that those who vote for X would tend to think that X would win, more often than not.

To the extent that there's a difference, and perhaps a large difference, which outcome would that difference would favor?

And what would would a "who do you think will win" poll communicate versus a "who will you vote for poll"?

It would appear that the IPO of Trump’s media company has been an initial success but analysts can’t really see why using normal metrics. Seems Trump supporters have piled in with their money. My prediction is that it will eventually be a worthy successor to Trump University, Trump Airlines and Trump Steaks where investment returns were somewhere around -100%.

It would appear that the IPO of Trump’s media company has been an initial success but analysts can’t really see why using normal metrics. Seems a large Russian investor has piled in with their money. My prediction is that it will eventually be a worthy successor to Trump University, Trump Airlines and Trump Steaks where investment returns were somewhere around -100%.
Edited for accuracy.

It would appear that the IPO of Trump’s media company has been an initial success but analysts can’t really see why using normal metrics. Seems Trump supporters have piled in with their money. My prediction is that it will eventually be a worthy successor to Trump University, Trump Airlines and Trump Steaks where investment returns were somewhere around -100%.
If one were to miraculously invest an initial stake at the low point of any of these ventures and then to sell - again miraculously - at just the right time, a killing would be made.

That said, Trump University, Trump Shuttle (Airlines), Trump Steaks, etc., are no longer in business. Should you have held on to your initial investment in any of these Trump ventures, you'd have lost almost all (or absolutely all) of your capital.

If one were to miraculously invest an initial stake at the low point of any of these ventures and then to sell - again miraculously - at just the right time, a killing would be made.

That said, Trump University, Trump Airlines, Trump Steaks, etc., are no longer in business. Should you have held on to your initial investment in any of these Trump ventures, you'd have lost almost all (or absolutely all) of your capital.
Yep, that’s why I suggested that investors would lose 100% of their investment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.