United Thread - 2023/24

Redknapp.....what a bellend.

I think the opposite

Coming into a team like ours, if you're not shit hot, you're going to look out of your depth very quickly

Even an experienced England International like Phillips looked clearly out of his depth, so imagine how a young player would look.

Coming into our team at 18 and having to be on the same wavelength as players like De Bruyne is much more difficult. Our style of play doesn't allow us to carry players.

It's easier to look good next to players like McTominay who are triers but not particularly good.

Game kicked off at 4am so recorded it and just watched it back.

Fuck me I’ve never seen Brentford dominate any team in the league to the extent they did last night. United are absolutely fucking gash and Mainoo was totally invisible once the commentators stopped mentioning him every 10 seconds.

My guess is one of them is a trainee barber and cuts all their hair for free or a discount. Unfortunately he's only learned one style of cut so far, which is why they all have shit hairstyles.
1 of them is hiding his haircut with a goggle hood. He obviously isn’t happy with his hair cut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.