United Thread - 2023/24

As soon as I saw that McThug and Mainoo was the midfield I knew they were going to struggle. The midfield has been there downfall all season, add in Casemiro, Mount, Eriksson, they are all wank. Ten Bob is definitely getting the chop in the summer.

The opinion that Mainoo is ready is hilarious. Ive noticed Mainoo being lost in so many games & be lorded for making a few nice passes. It’s embarrassing but desperate for them to have a star that they believed it & again got him in the England team.

How Brentford didn't win that I'll never know. United are turgid. Will it improve under Southgate? Maybe, can see it now...

"Confusion today at Old Trafford as Gareth Southgate named his first very United line up, including three Manchester City players.

Officials at City were keen to point out that Walker, Foden and Stones were still in fact contracted to them, but with the FA expected to intervene on Southgate's behalf there is every chance we could see a new look United come 3 o'clock.

The FA, known to have pledged to make the Premier League more competitive after City's fourth title in a row, will enact a repeat of history by insisting that City surrender some of their best players to appease their slapped-arse red neighbours."

I think the opposite

Coming into a team like ours, if you're not shit hot, you're going to look out of your depth very quickly

Even an experienced England International like Phillips looked clearly out of his depth, so imagine how a young player would look.

Coming into our team at 18 and having to be on the same wavelength as players like De Bruyne is much more difficult. Our style of play doesn't allow us to carry players.

It's easier to look good next to players like McTominay who are triers but not particularly good.

Every single game is important, can’t lose a point or a cup tie.

He's the most deluded arrogant buffoon that has coached them since baconface retired, even Mourinho didn't come up with the nonsense this bellend consistently does, which is why I hope he continues to manage them.

Naah. He can't compete with Mourinho's 'airy tidge.

Because it turned out that it was his knee rather than his hand and it was about a foot off.

Shockingly, the intern writing the minute by minute updates isn’t the great oracle of decision making.

The knee in an offside position shite again. Ah well, if the linesman flagged I can't complain as that is what I want, actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.