Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Listening on the City website yesterday I thought the atmosphere came across as being reasonably decent (even the Arsenal fans who have never been the most vocal could be heard a few times).
There can be tense, entertaining low scoring matches , and often the atmosphere can be better than if we are 4 or 5 ahead and cruising. Although it was a big game with a lot at stake yesterday, the lack of anything much happening on the pitch understandably will have an impact on how the fans react (and there certainly didn't seem to be anything much happening on the pitch yesterday!)

The atmosphere was good yesterday. The songs, particularly in the first half, carried around the ground. I was in North Level 2 yesterday and i could tell songs were starting from various parts of the ground.

Yes the early leavers diminished the atmosphere at the end but each to their own.

outside it was a fantastic turn out of half and half scarves, bloggers, big game tourists, even saw an odd City fan, KERCHINGGGGG

Reactions: jrb
If you think that was “shite” you are watching t the wrong sport. That was a high quality tactical battle between two great teams. It was enthralling rather than thrilling but it was far from “shite.
Wasting your time mate.
Some think if you press L1 + L2 + R1 +R2 at the same time we win 8-0.
Like Pep v the media numpties in here at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.