PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

have they charged Chelsea yet?
why its taking PL long long time when Uefa already dealt with it?
(self reported shady things by Chelsea owners dating back to Abra's strange payments, agent fees, offshore tricks etc)

thats before current psr numbers also heavily under risk due to enermous spending by Boehly which would lso result in a charge like Everton's at the very least. and probably only softened so far due to to laughable 8/9 year long contract handed out to reduce amortisation fees overall.
I do hope likes of Enzo, Caicedo will have to stay at Chelsea for 8 more years and have no better seasons than current one. :)
UEFA dealt with what Chelsea told them about which is "historical" so would be quick. Presumably the PL are investigating and it looks like there's more to come anyway, so like our case it's not going to be dealt with quickly. Their recent spending if it breaks PSR will be a different matter.

UEFA dealt with what Chelsea told them about which is "historical" so would be quick. Presumably the PL are investigating and it looks like there's more to come anyway, so like our case it's not going to be dealt with quickly. Their recent spending if it breaks PSR will be a different matter.

It is a tricky one for the PL. If they investigate Chelsea's historic issues, on top of ours, it really raises questions over how poor their review process is.

Ok, you could maybe argue that we cooked the books and they missed it because it was concealed fraud (assuming you are Jamie Carragher).

But if Chelsea did it too, without their noticing, then pretty much anyone else might hsve been too and their process wouldn't have flagged it.

It is a tricky one for the PL. If they investigate Chelsea's historic issues, on top of ours, it really raises questions over how poor their review process is.

Ok, you could maybe argue that we cooked the books and they missed it because it was concealed fraud (assuming you are Jamie Carragher).

But if Chelsea did it too, without their noticing, then pretty much anyone else might hsve been too and their process wouldn't have flagged it.
That's exactly what Chelsea admitted to isn't it? Or have they decided it was just an accounting error now? Either way their books need a good going over, whether the PL (or UEFA) have the energy to be bothered is another matter.

That's exactly what Chelsea admitted to isn't it? Or have they decided it was just an accounting error now? Either way their books need a good going over, whether the PL (or UEFA) have the energy to be bothered is another matter.

Haven't really been following Chelsea's case at all.

For Everton,Forest and Leicester fans :-
1Barcelona
Billions in debt , future revenues sold, MUST have breached FFP.
Alleged referee bribes.
2 Chelski
Alleged off the book payments like us.
3 Man Utd
Failed Uefa FFP (Pl doing City for failing this)
4Tottenham
Dodgy agent fees involving Defoe and Smith their owner done for fraud.
It appears its ALL been swept under the carpet, not constantly regurgitated by our dear friends in the media.
It absolutely stinks!

TBF you're quoting a post from last Wednesday, so it's actually you who's keeping it going.
Good point, but TBF - I have been reading this thread avidly every day for months

I gave up on the thread last Wednesday after having to read so many pages of utter shit - so was just exasperated when reading another post on that stupid subject

1Barcelona
Alleged referee bribes.
2 Chelski
3 Man Utd
4Tottenham
It appears its ALL been swept under the carpet, not constantly regurgitated by our dear friends in the media.
It absolutely stinks!

I watched the Defoe documentary the other night I'm sure Arry admits breaking the rules to sign Defoe and just laughing about it.

I dare say the pl are looking into this as I type

1Barcelona
Alleged referee bribes.
2 Chelski
3 Man Utd
4Tottenham
It absolutely stinks!
You could add arsenals use of employee benefit trusts treating wages as loans. How were they shown in the accounts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.