Stupid little things that bug you

Stop killing wasps. They are better pollinators than bees.
Anymore posts about killing wasps and I'm telling Greta.

Haha..No, Dolly.

"I Will Always Love You" was issued on March 18, 1974, as the second single from Parton's thirteenth solo studio album, Jolene (1974). During its original release in 1974, "I Will Always Love You" reached number four in Canada on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart and peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, becoming one of the best selling singles of 1974.

Beautiful voice....nice guitar.

I remember an interview with Dolly talking about this song she'd written and she mentioned she was contacted by Elvis Presley's people (presumably the Colonel ?) saying Elvis would like to cover the song and release it but they'd want 50% of the songwriting royalties if he did. She told them 'no thanks'. Good on her.

It's that's @Tuearts right boot Normy babe. He's always starring arguments, derailing threads anything to dow fear and confusion.
I didn't get any Easter Eggs by the way.
Oh is he the one;)
Oh no chocolate Egg either, that’s a shame. Well I was treated to one, not started it yet, having said that I still have chocolate from Christmas to eat yet:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.