TV Series

Is it not teeing up for next few episodes? Sometimes you get new series where it's slow so you get the feel for the series the story the characters..

Honestly, I did think about that before I posted...

However, the whole dialogue between characters is clunky AF! It's just dull and uninspiring and I don't know that, if your pilot episode doesn't grab you in some way, how you go on to save it! They absolutely waste the use of Paula Malcomson, (the wife from 'Ray Donovan') and you can see her struggling to pull out a performance!

I always assume there's something to make you think "I'll keep watching", but I found nothing! Maybe, if you watch it, you can spot something I didn't...?

I’ve been watching The 100 on Amazon Prime and quite getting into it after an undecided start.

But it seems for some reason that episode 10 of series 3 isn’t free like all the other 99 episodes and you need to buy it.

Seems a bit odd.

Think it’s the first time I’ve watched a series on Prime. Is this normal for them? And if I do pay it, is it likely that other episodes will suddenly start need paying for out of the blue?

Just finished The White Lotus, binged it all in a couple days.

Great series, quirky dark comedy. Incredible soundtrack too.

Just finished The White Lotus, binged it all in a couple days.

Great series, quirky dark comedy. Incredible soundtrack too.
Season 2 much better than Season 1 in my opinion ….but I am obsessed with anything about Sicily

Just watched first episode of This Town.
Read a few reviews first, which were a bit mixed, but hand on heart-----I bloody love it already.

Started watching Dark- German tv series on Netflix. Interesting 1st episode. Not sure if it’s going to like fringe or something like stranger things. Reviews were pretty good.

constellation,i watched it so you don't have to ,or if you do watch it just watch episode 1 and the last one job done.

Catch me a killer on alibi is good , based on true stories it about horrendous murders in south africa , strong stomach required , at the end of each one it tells you what the real life killers sentences are and if they are still in jail etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.