TV Series

Resident Alien season 3 all episodes will be available from the 17th of April on Sky Max and NowTV. It's a program that I've quite enjoyed as a bit of light entertainment.

Catch me a killer on alibi is good , based on true stories it about horrendous murders in south africa , strong stomach required , at the end of each one it tells you what the real life killers sentences are and if they are still in jail etc
The wife has been watching that so I've caught some of it myself. Quite horrific as you say but shows up the SA police and court system for being incompetent. Some of the sentencing is beyond baffling except for the white guy getting a slap on the wrist considering his crimes.

The wife has been watching that so I've caught some of it myself. Quite horrific as you say but shows up the SA police and court system for being incompetent. Some of the sentencing is beyond baffling except for the white guy getting a slap on the wrist considering his crimes.
Watched the last one yesterday , the real life profiler and her team put away dozens of serial killers but many more remain at large , who the fuck would want to live there if you really didnt have to. There is racism alive and well over there

CSI Forensics (BBC1) - the one about the guns recovered in Birmingham.

It’s actually a thing nowadays that a fully functioning machine gun can be “3D printed” in your bedroom.

Fucking mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.