Whats the poshest Hotel you've stayed in

Stayed at the Royal Mirage in Dubai with some friends who were ‘considerably richer than us’ and had a suite as opposed to our, very nice but standard, room. Came down for breakfast first morning and, by sheer coincidence, followed our friends. As they reached the restaurant they were greeted by name, gushed all over, bowing and scraping and some serious forelock tugging. As we approached we got … “Room number?”
Slieve Donard overlooking Royal County Down GC and Gleneagles were both good.
Spotted Peter Reid and Brian Marwood having more Champagne than breakfast at Traders in Singapore.

Powi Lake, Mumbai, regularly sat having breakfast while these had theirs,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240406_075241_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240406_075241_Gallery.jpg
    956.7 KB · Views: 33
Armouthwaite Hall Keswick.
Me and the misses had a huge fall out for me going City in Europe against Omonia Nicosia in Cyprus . To make up for it I paid £350 for a 1 night stay .
To say I was out of my depth is an understatement. Everyone Tuxedo’d up , 10 course meal and a guy playing the Piano as we walked in the restaurant , looking out of the restaurant window people playing Croquet on the lawn .

Armouthwaite Hall Keswick.
Me and the misses had a huge fall out for me going City in Europe against Omonia Nicosia in Cyprus . To make up for it I paid £350 for a 1 night stay .
To say I was out of my depth is an understatement. Everyone Tuxedo’d up , 10 course meal and a guy playing the Piano as we walked in the restaurant , looking out of the restaurant window people playing Croquet on the lawn .
Haha..did you ask piano man to tinkle bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.